A series of construction joint sealants, concrete sealers, coatings and heavy duty toppings used either to repair, protect and make safe new or old floor and wall surfaces. Ideal for areas where aggressive chemicals or work practices would otherwise destroy untreated concrete surfaces. A superior option to tiles or vinyl for food processing and preparation areas
Hychem offer various systems designed to cope with heavy vehicular traffic, aggressive chemicals, constant moisture, a range of temperatures and high pressure cleaning to ensure that your floor remains in service, safe and hygienic.
- Wet and dry processing in meat, fish and dairy production and packaging areas
- Beverage & Juice manufacturing
- Production areas in virtually any industry
- Assembly lines
- Traffic aisles
- Safety markings
- Plant rooms and service corridors
- Chemical storage & bunded areas
- Change & shower rooms
- Administration & office areas
- Warehouseing, storage & distribution areas
- Loading docks
- Battery recharge areas
- Anti-slip and safe – available in a number of safety colours & textures for any application.
- Attractive, bright & reflective colours to ensure a clean and pleasant work environment.
- Resurfacing of old, worn, corroded or dangerous surfaces.
- Seamless flooring finishes to provide industrial grade coating’s or topping’s where required.
- Fully sealed – impervious, dust free protection for concrete surfaces.
- Durable – abrasion resistant systems designed to cope with heavy traffic in the harshest of environments offering long term concrete protection.